Skin created by Special Forces. Find more top of the line skins at Alienation Skins.

WELCOME
ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE WELCOME SECTION!!

RPG-D FindingSerenity
Announcements
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! COME JOIN THE FUN!

IMPORTANT LINKS
Home
Rules
Testimony
Registration Process
Celeb Claim
Who's Who
Common Q&A
Current Team Rosters
Team Leaders Area
Narrator Asylum
Admin Safehouse

QUICK LOG-IN

Username: 
Password: 

STAFF

CAESAR DRAKE

Head Admin

???

Narrator

Top RP Sites

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

» Journal: 2017-2018, Admin Access Required
Griffin Lancer
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 10:09 PM

HANNIBAL

Group: Agent
Member No.: 315

JULY 25 2017:

I arrived in Europe. Haven't gotten a chance to take in the sights; hell, didn't have time back in Australia, either. Managed to buy a memento shot glass before I left, however.

I found myself face to face with the darkness within me...Because of the nature of its personality, I refer to it as a female, as its presence is considered submissive, but waiting below the surface.

Those memories I had of Iraq came back, and all at once I felt the fear I had suppressed deep down within my gut; her claws dug into my heart at that moment, and I relented. I did the only thing I could, and took a drink before going back downstairs.

Damnit. I remember walking through the academy's halls, and coming across the wall of those who had fallen before me. No name, no I.D. Just a star placed on the wall in the cover of night. How it should be. Anonymous, impersonal, reflective only of their courageous deeds.

I wonder how my new team will take to my command; I don't know them, yet I would do anything to make sure they're safe while they're under my billet.

I worry about disappointing them, myself. Perhaps that's why the darkness chooses to show her head now, taunting me with failure.

I can't give up. I won't allow it, no matter how dark the days become. They're going to look at me for leadership, and I cannot falter in that responsibility. I owe it to them to keep them alive, and the trust they place in that is the same trust I put in my leaders, just like my soldiers did when we were balls-deep in the war.

At the same time, the darkness is diminished by something in my mind; that migraine returned, just like it did in Australia. It's not as focused, but it feels like a body-high, as if my mind is preparing me for something spectacular that is about to surface.

Until then, I have to hope we can bond as a team before things get dicey.

-Hannibal

--------------------
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Journals | Next Newest »

Topic Options

The Crusaders
Admin | Narrators | Team Leaders | Faculty | Veteran | Agent | Trainee | Student | Validating | Guests

"Game Rules and game design (c) 1998 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For Game Mechanics and base power descriptions including Power Stunts & Limits, Callings & Hinderances, Stats, Skills and examples of all those listed prior but not the iconic heroes of the MarvelVerse. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "Game Design (c)1986 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For use as guidance in power descriptions ONLY. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "World on Fire and all related factions and characters are (c) Crafty Games and used with permission. All rights reserved."