Skin created by Special Forces. Find more top of the line skins at Alienation Skins.

WELCOME
ALL NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME!! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE WELCOME SECTION!!

RPG-D FindingSerenity
Announcements
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! COME JOIN THE FUN!

IMPORTANT LINKS
Home
Rules
Testimony
Registration Process
Celeb Claim
Who's Who
Common Q&A
Current Team Rosters
Team Leaders Area
Narrator Asylum
Admin Safehouse

QUICK LOG-IN

Username: 
Password: 

STAFF

CAESAR DRAKE

Head Admin

???

Narrator

Top RP Sites

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

CREDITS
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

» The Quarterly Newsletter: July-(mid) Nov 2014
Caesar Drake
 Posted: Nov 22 2014, 04:35 AM

HEAD ADMIN - RONIN

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Introductions

Welcome to the 3rd Quarterly Report!
(seriously belated I know...)

Caesar's Comments

First off, I'm sorry this is late, like very late, like 7 weeks late or something close to that. A lot of stuff has gone on from behind the scenes to in the scene to offsite. All of it in one form or another causing a delay on this and for that I apologize.

With that said, what follows will be short because otherwise the 4th Quarterly Report might be just this section and I cannot allow that to happen!

What's New

We had some departures and we had some new arrivals. Javen and the returning Giga are now in the Training Center tol get that back up and caught up. Much props to Giga for returning to take his place in the sidebar.

Also, Jenny and Hikari are handling the Academy Staff needs. This is not just Narrating the Training scenarios but also getting the social calendar on pace. Speaking of which, it is only the first year and I want to make stay on target as much as possible. The next Social Event up in the Academy is the Winter Dance so get ready and chip in to make it the best dance of the year! (Yeah, I know it is a short year but it is the last one before MidTerms & Finals so step it up!)

Dimitri is now the Bravo Europe's Team Leader!

Jenna has returned starting back as Sabine!

General Site News

There may be a dark cloud departing over some things that occurred behind the scenes. But every dark cloud has a silver lining and it is turning into some really good RP. Keep up the work folks!

Future Plans

I'm sure there are more than a few questions about where we are going that will come up. So a quick run down at this point:

1. Team Leader in LA to be released
2. Some of the now veteran trainees will be moved to cover a couple of open spots on the Bravo
3. I expect to see Kendra (Jenna's other Character appear soon too)
4. The next Bravo team possibly in Issue #13

Awards?

I am looking into getting this done and up. Look for them to be listed with the rules very soon, possibly before Thanksgiving.

State of The Bravo

Things are really a mess right now.

Europe is dealing with werewolves and a missing Team Leader.
Los Angeles has a mutation to fight while trying to stay alive.
Australia is mourning the loss of a friend and teammate while trying to solve a bank robbery.
Rio is dealing with a terrorist threat that wants the Crusaders out of Rio and all of Brazil.

Academy & Training Center

It is working toward crunch time at the Academy with the Winter Dance on the horizon and Midterm exams just beyond that. I think it is slowing down but I would really like to see it more active as we finish off this calendar year.

Final Words

I know this is the holiday time we are heading into and it can be difficult to show and deliver a post or two. Real life happens. It just does. I'm going to politely ask you to please be safe this year as you make your way through the holiday season.

I would like to ask that you guys stick with it. We are coming up finishing our second full year in operation. Let's do it like champs!

"I promise to keep rockin' if you promise to keep rockin'!" -- Dirk Diggler (Mark Wahlberg), Boogie Nights

Thanks for reading!

Caesar Drake, Head Admin

--------------------
"In game terms, reality is broken." - Patrick Kapera, Crafty Games, creator of Spycraft, FantasyCraft and the MasterCraft game system

War is changing. Killing, however, is constant.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Quarterly Reports | Next Newest »

Topic Options

The Crusaders
Admin | Narrators | Team Leaders | Faculty | Veteran | Agent | Trainee | Student | Validating | Guests

"Game Rules and game design (c) 1998 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For Game Mechanics and base power descriptions including Power Stunts & Limits, Callings & Hinderances, Stats, Skills and examples of all those listed prior but not the iconic heroes of the MarvelVerse. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "Game Design (c)1986 TSR, Inc. All Rights Reserved." - For use as guidance in power descriptions ONLY. No Copyright Infringement Intended. "World on Fire and all related factions and characters are (c) Crafty Games and used with permission. All rights reserved."